Individualized Multi-Pitch Clinic with Jenny Abegg
This season, we’re expanding our offerings with a personalized multi-pitch program, custom designing one- or two-day courses based uniquely on your needs. This is not your typical guided day of multi-pitch; rather it is a fully instructional day on the rock. Our goal with this program is simple: we want to churn out female climbers who are fully competent, safe, and self-sufficient. This next step might be for you if:
- You've attended our Intro to Sport Climbing or Intro to Trad Climbing courses and want to keep learning and honing your skills.
- You think you'd benefit from a 1:1 or 2:1 environment.
- You’ve done a few multi-pitch climbs with friends but want continue to develop your skills.
- You’ve never multi-pitch climbed, but you know how to lead climb (sport or trad).
- You don’t know how to lead but you want to have all the skills to follow a multi-pitch climb.
- You need a few more days of skill-building to feel fully proficient in bringing your non-climbing friends to the crag.
Please contact us at email@example.com, with the following:
- Dates of availability (we’re available on both weekdays and on the weekend, March through October).
- Prior experience and skillset (Can you lead climb? Place or clean trad gear? Have you rappelled? Don’t hold back on details here.).
- Prior involvement with She Moves Mountains.
- Your post-course goals. Do you want to be able to follow a friend up the Beckey Route on Liberty Bell, for example, or lead all of First Kiss at Smith Rock?
- Preference of one or two days (we can make suggestions depending on your goals).
COST AND DETAILS
$300 for 1:1 instruction or $180 for 2:1 (per day)
Max Ratio - 2:1 (Climber:Guide)
Cost Inclusions and Exclusions
Inclusions: Included in the course cost is all climbing gear, climbing permits, and the guide fee.
Exclusions: Not included in the course cost is gratuities to guide, transportation, lodging/camping fees, meals while on the course, or travel insurance.