Women's rock Climbing and yoga Retreat
smith rock State park, Oregon
Join She moves mountains for a weekend of rock climbing, yoga, community, and relaxation at Smith Rock State Park near Bend, OR.
This fall we will be hosting our retreat at a beautiful 7 bedroom home in the Eagle Crest resort.
Guiding will be available for a wide variety of skill levels.
Intro instruction designed for beginning climbers
Intermediate instruction for climbers wanting to climb in the 5.6-5.9 range (best for those who have never climbed outside)
Advanced for climbers wanting to join our guides to climb routes 5.10-5.11a/b
Opportunities will be presented to lead climb in these guided groups if climbers can demonstrate safe technique in a mock lead.
Yoga will be offered twice a day by our very own Katie Paulson. Katie has been practicing yoga for 12 years. In 2015 she went to Costa Rica to take a 200 hour instructor course and has been teaching off and on ever since. Her favorite style is creative vinyasa flow with some power thrown in for good measure. She loves doing yoga outside, and exploring lighthearted movement in any way possible.
6pm-7pm Check in
7:15pm-9pm Campfire Introductions
8:00am-9:00am Yoga at the home
5:30pm-6:30pm Yoga back at the home
7:30am-8:30am Yoga at the home
4:30pm-5:30pm Yoga in the park
What is included:
- Two 6 hour climbing sessions with AMGA Single Pitch Instructors at Smith Rock (All gear provided)
- Morning and afternoon yoga classes with Katie Paulson
- 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner, and campfire snacks
- 2 nights accommodation at the Eagle Crest Resort
What is not included:
- Transportation to Bend, OR
- Gratuities to guides
- Travel insurance
Price varies depending on room selection :
- $945 Master bedroom with private bathroom (1)
- $875 Private room with king/queen bed (4)
- $795 King bed in family room (1)
- $725 Bunk in shared room (4)
- If you would like to share one of the private rooms with a friend, we can add one additional person for $500. Contact us directly to arrange this option.